MURDER SHE WROTE – a celebration of women writers of crime fiction past and present.
Cygnet, Huon Valley, Tasmania
31 October to 5 November 2019
The announcement of another new and fabulous writers festival and under the direction of erstwhile Canberra author LJM Owen is great news. The festival boasts have ‘a panellist line-up to die for and a four day program jam-packed with incisive panels, grave workshops and deadly festivities.’ Clearly a sense of humour is also involved.
Feature writers are Tara Moss, Kerry Greenwood and Sulari Gentill.
There will be a lot to do at this festival, including a chance to just write if that is your inclination, and it is in a beautiful part of the world with other attractions natural and culinary. The draft program is on the website already and you can sign up for a newsletter to be updated on all the new items as they are confirmed.
Golden Tickets seem the way to go – Cost: $499, incl. GST
Friday 1 to Sunday 3 November 2019
A Golden Ticket includes:
- entry to Friday night’s Noir at the Bar,
- all 12 Murder She Wrote panel sessions on Saturday and Sunday,
- morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on Saturday and morning tea and lunch on Sunday,
- a book,
- a 2 year subscription to StoryStylus, and
- the opportunity to apply for a 7-night TAF2019 Adult Writer or Reader Residency.
The first 80 Golden Tickets only also include a seat at Saturday night’s Murder Mystery Party (including the game and a fabulous buffet dinner) as our thank you for showing your support and enthusiasm for our festival.